NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Another Grey Area

I like it when people I know respond to NONKINSENSE. I can't tell you enough times, in between, the psycho babble, drug, baseball, product placement, pleas for additional revenue streams and Rock references. I hope people understand this is one way of me saying thank you and I could think of 24,57, 7, 12, 11, 2, 34, 46 and 67 other ways, still coming down the line:

1.Johnnie Johnson -the original Johnny B. Goode, he had an enormous impact on me and he hails from St. Louis. Nonkinsense adds, that's a great way to segue into another list:A) Pepper Martin B) Jack Rothrock C)Bill Delancey D)Dizzy and Daffy Dean E) Leo Durocher F)Ernie Orsatti G)Bob Gibson H)Dick Hughes I)Nelson Briles J)Julian Javier K)Mike Shannon L)Bobby Tolan M)Tim McCarver N)Joe Hoerner O)Orlando Cepeda P)Lou Brock Q)Buster Adams R)Stan the Man S)Whitey Kurowski T)Harry Breecheen U)Howie Pollett V)Marty Marion W)Phil Gagliano x)Enos Slaughter y)because we like you Z)Jofree Cross