NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Fuck, I Forgot My Focus Factor Again

The following I never want to hear for the rest of my LIFETIME. Focus Factor does not like the times you told them over the phone, they also say you ran the wrong copy. Believe or not in my Nonkinsense old bitter and resentful age, I forget a couple of things, others I do not, Just say NO to:

McDermott, Altshuller and Bushman, Bay Ridge, Coney Island, Gracie Square.

Nonkinsense, it's about correcting a female Russian doctor's subbing for the regular insensitive,Alzheimer calling and be done with it, don't know how to return calls on my voice mail system, improperly injecting my Mom with an unknown, un reported, chemical, causing a raging paranoia for days, weeks even, and then lecturing me that "she's just like my mother, she'll have her very bad days and she'll have her bad days." Cunt, I value my Mother, every single thing she offered and that does not do it all justice, was positive, inspiring, funny, caring, courageous, motivating, amazing, astounding, inspiring and loving, she was the community, the best it had to offer. You could have learned a thing or two, you lousy piece of shit, ignorant, cold, insensitive, excuse for a human being let alone care for a 76 year woman in the horrors of depression because she loved her family, life and their lives, which could have been much more progressive, too much. There are a staggering amount of people who were touched by mother and can never forget her influence: Mother, Sylvia Maislish Nonkin. My non medical opinion , nobody will ever give two shits, remembering you, I don't?!!?? I have to live with your error and misjudgement the rest of my life and I can live with myself very well thank you, now.

Nonkinsense, it's not all trivia, Psycho Babble, Fraudelent Doctors wanting you to be medicated for the rest of your life on fraudelent shit for brains drugs, word play, weird, Rock music from the 5o's-early 90's, amusing. Ok it's a tad self indulgent...But, every now and then, you have to have some guts and speak up. Sometimes there's stuff worth fighting for and give it everything you have, cause without it, there's not a lot. Ain't that right Zimmy, Bob, Dylan, Jokerman, don't tell me you're filing a suit for this?

Trust yourself,
Trust yourself to do the things that only you know best.
Trust yourself,
Trust yourself to do what's right and not be second-guessed.
Don't trust me to show you beauty
When beauty may only turn to rust.
If you need somebody you can trust, trust yourself.

Trust yourself,
Trust yourself to know the way that will prove true in the end.
Trust yourself,
Trust yourself to find the path where there is no if and when.
Don't trust me to show you the truth
When the truth may only be ashes and dust.
If you want somebody you can trust, trust yourself.

Well, you're on your own, you always were,
In a land of wolves and thieves.
Don't put your hope in ungodly man
Or be a slave to what somebody else believes.

Trust yourself
And you won't be disappointed when vain people let you down.
Trust yourself
And look not for answers where no answers can be found.
Don't trust me to show you love
When my love may be only lust.
If you want somebody you can trust, trust yourself.



Copyright © 1985 Special Rider Music