NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Full Frontal Nudity at least, at last!

With just three readership comments, that's 2 more than at bats Tom Walsh had as a 1919 Chicago White Sox, I'm beginning to think Nonkinsense is wasting his time. My time (life) could more productive getting dressed and looking for work or repair the many burned bridges created. For now, screw that, I need your eyeballs, it's not like I'm going to present this shit to Advertisers to support Nonkinsense one day?!!??

Ten Ways to get more eyeballs linked to Nonkinsense.

1-KoreanBeaverBrown.com link
2-Blowme.net link
3-Ireallylikeyourlittlesister.com link
4-yourmutha.com
5-thissucks.org link

6-suckmymayorkoch.com
7-tushytushytushy.com
8-peepeepeepee.com
9-tootootootoo.com
10-baseballreference.com