NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

More Sopranos-She's A Good Girl...

Dr. Melfi: You really have a hard on just talking with me, don't you. Why is that?
Tony: Nobody understands Sopranosense, really, certainly, not you, who the fuck are you anyway...You're a real piece of work yourself, sister, talking to the director of the Last Picture Show, as your shrink, or whatever, Peter, Bogdona... what the fuck is the last name, he's your doctor and mentor, and that Harvey Keitel, looking, guy, that's real scary... And that thing you did with Sean Connery and Mrs. Robinson, naked on Broadway for $200 a ticket, eat me, before I spend that kind of money, I'll just as soon go on line to the Free Celebrity Nudes sites.