NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Monday, March 28, 2005

The Prisoner '05 Episode # 2

#2: We are getting nowhere, Number 6, Don't try my mental patience, WHY DID YOU RESIGN?

#6: Hey, what happen to the other guy, the Leo Mckern looking guy?

#2: There you go again #6, being very weird and esoteric and Idle, again. Stop laughing Stag, you too, Donny. There's HELP for the three of you.

#6: Personally, I'll go with A Hard Day's Night.

#2: You're a very funny man Number 6, very funny. Why did you resign?

#6: Who wants to know, who is Number One?

#2: Them bones, them bones, them, dry bones...Quite Exhausting, We do this every time, you are number six, I am number two, why did you resign?

#6: Kinda' catchy, you must admit.

#2: I have no time for your wit Funny Man, Advertisers and the entire Broadcast Radio Industry are afraid of you and the many words you know how to use, they have no clue, not to mention, Satellite Music Distributors and amateur musician clubs, along with their entire database, large bagel shops and the Kosher section in Silver Star. They can have you eliminated sooner or later, so, for the love of GOD and Dhorvitz,Justin, Renee, Kerry, Bush, Cheney, Dick, Jane, Kevin, Carol, Winky, Rocky, Jones, Gamera, Finley, Dave, Suzanne, Lou, Sheryl, Reed, Sweet, Jane, Maggie, May, Trudeau, Nora, A Nice Piece of Gum, Coleman Francis, Tony Cardoza, Bert I, Roger Corman, Peter Graves, Eddie Crane, Moon, Mr. Bayliss, TV's Frank, TV's Riddler, Batman, Robin, Ellen, Manny, Linda, Randy, Ronnie, Lori, the Mouse, Bert, Ernie, Steve, Marie, Laura, Deb, GEOT, Tonia, Theo, Chris, Gary, Walter,Tom, Mike, Found Money, Bruce, Chris, Cloud, Mydrum7, Gabe, Pete, Eric, Veal, Larry, Bryne, David, Steve, Watson, Rob, McKenzie, John, 18, Wilcox, BB, King, Phil, Marge, Louise, Bobbie, Norman, Lourdes, Ruben, Erin, Alfred, Molina, Aaron, Ward, Wally, Pips, Gordie, Coleman, Gene, Mr. Freeze, King Tut, Batgirl, Catwoman, Halle, Berry, Chuck, Nick, Phillips, Mike,George, Michael, Walter, Mason, Joe, Ellis, Valentine, Bobby, Bonilla, Len, Sakata, Shinjo, Hop, Sing 1977-80, Scott, Goren, Stu, Stein, Bill, Coach Walker, Marcus, Kevin, Mass, Butch, Wynegar, Goring, Hobson, Harris, Billy, Chico, Smitty, Horse, Fred, Cox, Casey, Garo, Deacon, Blues, Cousine Dupree, Blind Willie McTell, Hurricane, Woody, Arlo, Arlen, Spector, Specter, Schecter, Fender, Rhodes, Ray, Les, Paul, Steinberger, Bass, Jones, Oscar, Felix, Miriam,Leif, Garrett, Betty, Phil, Foster, Brooks, Mel, Lowry, Mays, Willie, Rich, The Master, Roy, Rogers, John, Fielder, Penny, Marshall, Steve, Zagaz, Alan, Peter, Ade, Will, Lee, Carol, Kane, David, John, Carradine, The Beast of Yucca Flats, Tor, Johnson, Knucklehead, Jughead, Archie, Betty, Veronica, Moose, Marty, Prager, Warren, O, Martin, O, Monroe, Berger, Cunningham, Billy, Stuyvesant, Merle, Hank, Brian, King, Larry, Schoenfeld, Jim, Jerry, Korab, Messing, Shep, Roman, Bill, Ian, Dury, Blockheads, Hunter, Mick, Ronson, Avery, Davies, Brothers, Joyce, Lundens, Allen, Ludden, Gene, Rayburn, Johnny, Olsen & Friendly, The Mrs, Lewis, Mister Mister, Mangano, Nikki, Nicole, Henry, Jill, Anne, Debra was her name, Holly, Becky, Stephan, Goulding, Rob, Andrew, Gene, Michael, The Stick, Sarah, Larry, Dean, Deluca, Debbie, Victoria's Secret, Greg, Paul, Andy, Frank, Eddie, Glenn, Lisa, Johnson, Clarence, Weatherspoon, Curtis, Larry, Elders, Sliwa, Alphonse, Ed, Mark, Green, Dominic, Carter, Sam, Roberts, Care, Ropage,Guys with buys, Kress, Amos, Beth, Sue, Sonny, Joe, Snake, Freddie, Paul, George, John, Ringo, Brinsley, Ariel, Bender, The Schmoe, Mott the Hoople, Ducks Deluxe, The Bonzos, The Drongos, Life in A Blender, Rod McDonald, David Massingill, Tom Intondi, The Speakeasy, Mixed Bag, Future Files, The Ski Report, Golden Blossom Honey, Bruce Juice, Old New Borrowed and Blue, The WorkForce Blocks, Metro Ranking Full Stop Research, Andy, Shane, Cherokee Jack, Manos, Torgo, Michael, Eddie, Anton, The Figs, Martin, The Belmonts, Dion, Marcel, Dionne, Charlie, Simmer Down, Jari, Kuri, Glenn, Anderson, Kevin, Lowe, Claude, Lemieux, Mario and Luigi, George, Iron Man, Wong, Wang, Empire King, Dave, Kingman, Skip, Lockwood, Duffy, Dyer, Gloria, Jan, Kolleen, Erica, Dal, Maxvil, Shannon,Mike, Julian, Javier, Al, Bernie, Bernard, The Brick, Butch, Me and Razoo Kelly, if you want to be free, tell me, WHY DID YOU RESIGN, NOW!

#6: Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me,
Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.

Well I gave you ev’rything I had,
But you left me sitting on my own,
Did you have to treat me oh so bad,
All I do is hang my head and moan.

Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me,
Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.

If there’s something I have said or done,
Tell me what and I’ll apologise,
If you don’t really can’t go on,
Holding back these tears in my eyes.

Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me,
Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.

Well I beg you on my bended knees,
If you’ll only listen to my pleas,
Is there anything I can do,
’cause I really can’t stand it, I’m so in love with you.

Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.

#2: Just because you spent thousands upon thousands at The New School to learn how to Control C and Control V, does not mean, you can live this way forever, Number 6, we will break you and get you to conform, by Jay Hook or by Crook.