NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Prisoner '05 Episode 3: Closure?!!??

#2: Did you do exactly what I said, did you restrain him at Lincoln Terrace, with his mother's Afghans, Pillows, Chair and Ottoman with Glick's Chicken and Roberta's Desk in full view.

Midget Assistant: Absolutely, Sweet, Marie!

#2: Nobody wil get that my amusing small person and stop calling me Marie, not in this parody.

Midget Assistant: Whatever you say boss, hey, you're really looking more and more like Victor Spinetti.

#2: Yes,Yes, I get that all the time, it's been a hard day's night. Did he tell you why he resigned?

Midget Assistant: Not really, he had a awful lot of wierd esoteric things to say, but, in his Brooklyn accent, it was hard to make it all out.

#2: The drug treatment takes time, damn it! Tell me everything he said.,

Midget: Ok, PS 194, Kingsway Jewish Center, Hebrew School, Rabbi Fink, Mrs. Mittleman, Dr. Pincus, Mrs. Balbert, Mrs. Tuller, Klapper, Beast, Skitch, The Berger King, Cropsey, Mapo.

#2: I know, I know, early childhood and public school shit, means nothing. What else.

Midget: Youth Group, Cunningham, Stuyvesant, The King, Happy Hank, Blimpees, Andrew, Tuna Fish, Potato Chips, The Bear, Bennett, Cram, Bel, Mah, Esp, Lap, Niel, Tesp...

#2: Yes, Yes, Yes, we know already, he likes to entertain his brother's friends, even, all drugged up. What else?

Midget: 40 Worth Street, New York Law School, The City, Personel, Accounting, Pensions, State Consumer Protection, Civil Service Technical Guild, Pushcart,Joblot, Ruby's, Tony's of Worth, Deal, Century 21...

#2: We're getting nowhere, this is all old stuff. Tell me the recent things he said.

Midget: 47 Murray Street, Orange Bear, Found Money, Bruce, Mike, Chris, Marty, Bitter End, String of Pearls.

#2: I said more recent!

Midget: Let's see, Monday Open Lunch Time Jams, Keyboards, Bass, Guitar, 7 Night to Rock, Mystery Achievement, You Did'nt Have to be so Nice, Knockouts, Max Feinstein...

#2 Wait, I think you're on to something with that last one. We finally getting Number Six to conform, something on the surface he always wanted to do, be like everyone else and conform, get another full time dead end job with medical benefits, find someone who understands him. At last, number six, your Nonkinsense days are over and done with.

Midget: Don't hit me boss, but, the computer printout, said Number 66 not Number 6. I thought it was funny that he said WNNNNNNNN BC and first time long time on the FAN.

#2: I'm ruined, I'm totally ruined and Leo Mckern is dead!

Midget: There, there.

#2: Where, Where?

Midget: I know what can help put a smile back on that Victor Spinetti face of yours. Girls on Top, Friday, April 1, 8p-11p at PJ Hanley's, 449 Court Street, Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. Nada cover Baby, don't be a fool come on down and have a great time with us, they have great food and #6, will, likely be there. No DEB, NO GOT, this time, sorry to say.