NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Prisoner '05 The Lost Episode.

Prisoner '05 Time Wounds All Heals, The Lost episode, found with dirty and disgusting, decaying 16mm prints at Carva and one 35mm at Bonded, Ft. Lee:

#2: I've had it with you number six, I'm done, kiss it goodbye, you don't want to conform and be like everybody else, not my problem, let number 1 have the tsuris. I'm headed for Spring Training for the St Louis Cardinal and Florida Marlins in Jupiter Florida.

#6: Roger Dean Stadium, a very nice place, splendid, a Ball Park, named for the artist who did Yes album covers in the seventies.

#2: You're impossible, I was kidding about Jupiter, it's far better than Uranus. I read your entire Port St. Lucie file, very entertaining, it is. Just wait until you get to Jazz Fest. Who's Buster Adams, number six?

#6: 1-2 Homerun plus injury, that's who. 1946 St. Louis Cardinals, Strat-o-Matic, baseball, Old Timers Edition, had for years, since I was twelve.

#2: Enough, I know all that anyway, why did I even bother. Read my lips, number six, NOBODY CARES, NOBODY, CERTAINLY NOT THOSE YOU SEND E-MAILS TO, BELIEVE ME, NOBODY CARES...when your through repeating that here's another: NO NEW ESOTERIC IDLE FEEBLE MINDED OVER THE HEAD OVER THE TOP DISTORTED PUZZLING SIMPLY WEIRD MIXED 105 MESSAGES, CERTAINLY NOT 102.7. Trust me, as a friend, you're freakin' everybody out, here. Trust me, the keyword is hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Those that don't hate you are afraid of you. Afraid, Afraid, Afraid, Afraid, Afraid, Afraid! One or two may feel sorry for you. Sorry, Sorry, sorry, sorry, so sorry, sorry, so sorry, sorry, so sorry!

#6: At least one person came to my emotional rescue with a comment early on.

#2: One number six, God help us, that one was Xareaux, we all know about that anti god trouble maker and non believer.

#6: Come on, let's play, WHY DID YOU RESIGN, I SWEAR on XAREAUX, I'LL let you know.

#2: Swearing to Xareaux, that's so typical of you number six, you really are a herectic.

#6: WHY DID YOU RESIGN, WHY DID YOU RESIGN, WHY DID YOU RESIGN?!!??

#2: You're hopeless, you really are, on or off meds.

#6: WHY DID YOU RESIGN?!!??

#2: You sit alone in your studio without Meds in your underwear listening to music, writing e-mails and then for a few hours you play the same songs from the 60's and 70's each night before and eating at Chinese Food Buffets. Pathetic really, it is. You're a temp number six, a per-diem, an over taxed Independent Contractor, always and forever. Go work on ACT II or load discs in some jukebox while replacing a ribbon.

#6: I am a temp and proud to be one...I got sunshine on a cloudy day, when it's cold outside, I got the month of May...

#2: Stop it Stop Stop it, Stop in the name of LOVE!

#6: GOTCHA. GOT PJ HANLEYS APRIL 1, 449 COURT STREET, CARROLL GARDENS, BROOKLYN, 8-11 PM, NO COVER, no Deb,unfortunately, but, a great time is guaranteed for all.
#2: I'm outta here, there's no more times you can bring back Leo McKern.