NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Social Distortion

After an enjoyable musical and comedy evening with the X Prophets, it was a total smash, I came to the command post to find four take out menus under my door. Three of them from Lalezar Turkish Restaurant on Avenue U, 11AM-11PM. Free Delivery $15 minimum upon location. One is from Cactus taco, steak cheese, burger and more...Nostrand Avenue. Brooklyn, NY. They also are offering free delivery by car Min. $8, limited area. I think I've found my advertising base, fast food menus delivered under your Apartment door. Give 'em to me, all of them, I save and cherish them all, because at NONKINSENSE it's all by EXCESS, EXCESSIVE CONSUMER, COMPUTER, INTERNET and MEDIA BEHAVIOR, BEATING PEOPLE OVER THE HEADS WITH MARKETING AND MARKET RESEARCH all in an effort to stay alive in the Computer Age and live in New York City and have Internet Access with the World at your fingertips seeking your busines and advertising. AD SPACE AVAILABLE, LOW RATES, BONUS WEIGHT, PROMOTIONAL and CONCERT TIE INS, CRUISES TO JAMACIA, LAND IN CENTURY VILLAGE, A FREE VIDEO PROFESSOR AND COUPON FOR TGIF, if you provide me with AD revenue from all your Takeout and Eat In fast food menus delivered free of charge right under your door, more than once, twice, three times, a lady.