NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Sopranos The Knockouts Episode

Dr. Melfi: Getting back to your friends, you have some rather passive aggressive tendencies there, don't you think?
Tony: What?
Dr. Melfi: Passive Agressive tendencies.
Tony: I know what you said, I put those words in your mouth.
Dr. Melfi: You or Number 24? And watch your spelling and those commas are freaking everybody out around here!
Tony: Don't get fuckin' wise with me. I put those words in for everyone, Number 6, Number 2, Starriders, Major Tom...
Dr. Melfi: There you go again cursing when referring to your talented musical friends, what, is it other than passive aggresive behavior?
Tony: Oy vey, takeh, The Knockouts are my SIMCHA, they know that, don't they?
Dr. Melfi: Probably not after Ground Control to Major Tom and the Vermont Teddy Bear references.
Tony: A fuckin, goof. It's all a tsimmes.
Dr. Melfi: That's all you want to say, it's all a tsimmes?!!??
Tony:( long pause ) no, there's other stuff, sometimes, it's hard to say in English, at least.
Dr. Melfi: Then say it the way you want.
Tony: The Yiddish books are great, Professor, I love them and the bagel chips, outstanding, you're great, you all are...Starriders takes a lot of bupkes from yours truly, I appreciate your good nature. ?!!?? I love you, Life Support is not for you. Ernie calm down, watch that temper, Roman, I noticed less and less mail over the past week, any reason ?!!??. Major Tom, a nice treat running into your Smash Cymbal, it was a SMASH for the Prophets and the Elvis'...My best temp job, ever, thank you, thank you, thank you...Looking forward to Sunday. Not looking forward to Bad Bad Leroy Brown, Show Me The Way...Show me the way out of Ultra Sound, if that's what we play.