NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Wrath of Starriders

On board the USS Starrider Enterprise:
Lt. Nonkinsense: Captain, that, stuff I sent, were only suggestions. I don't live and die with any of it, really.

Capt. Starriders: Understood, lieutenant, Understood...By the way, like all your other means of employments, this five year mission, will be coming to an end for you, after the next mission, I hope you understood that. If it was up to me things may be different, lieutenant, you do a fine job, around here, really.

Lt: Wow, Captain, I understand, but, had no idea. Pretty Ira ronic I must say, kinda' makes me laugh.

Captain: One thing I like is Loyalty, and lieutenant, your ethical, kind and generous foundation goes un-rivaled around this ship. The bagels were something else. I did not get to try the bobka, the soft pretzels left a good taste. But I have to answer to others. Major Tom is here in a tin can, waiting for his Vermont Teddy Bear, you promised him, months ago.

Lt: Understood, Captain, It's a competitive universe out there, I'll be the first to admit that. It's been a fun ride, always, especially, doing the Lovin' Spoonful and one Nick Lowe / Brinsley Schwarz song. I can't thank you enough, I'll be forever in your gratitude. One more thing, how do you attract those beautiful talent communications officers, my god, Lt. Uhura, she's really special.