NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Saturday, April 30, 2005


About 10 years ago, someone gave me a hanging mobile made from hammered and twisted flatware. There were a coupld of flattened spoons, two knives attached by strings to a fork with bent and curled tines. After about a year, my son tired of whacking his head into this hanging shit-mobile and removed all the parts, leaving the fork in place.
After all these years, why hasnt anyone ever pointed out that I have a twisted fork attached to a string, hanging from my kitchen ceiling? what a masterpiece...

anyone who knows me knows that I have been trapped in a decorating dilemma for a long time, wanting to paint my apt, but unable to choose colors for fear that I will be living a sea of purple passion or ghastly green for years to come. so the fact that I have a fork suspended from the ceiling as one of the LONE decorative items in my house is really sick Posted by Hello