NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Saturday, April 30, 2005


Arch Hall Jr, sorry I missed you in New Orleans, this song, says it all: Vickie

I love you, Vickie. You know I do.

My whole life has changed. For the first day we met was my last day with you.

Vickie, oh-ho Vickie... what have I done?

Why can't we make up? We could ha-haaave so much fun.

If you don't love me, I was a foo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ool.

Oh, Vickie... you aah-are my love.



Vickie, oh-ho Vickie... I'm so alone.

If you would just talk to me, if I could just call you... on the phone.

Would you give one more cha-aaa-ance to a foo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ool?

Oh Vickie, you aah-are my love.

You aah-are my love.

Vickie, you are my love.


PURE BRILLIANCE. Whenever you're in town again, look up eegah.com The master storyteller at work as he describes a love-at-first-sight experience although it's a one-sided whirlwind romance that quickly disintegrates into a horrible stalker situation... all during the course of a single day. The lyrics also imply that a restraining order was issued Posted by Hello