NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Saturday, April 30, 2005


I write Sopranos, Prisoner, Yogi and Friends, Elmer Fudd, Star Trek Parodies, with Beaver Brown and Springsteen mentions, not to mention all the Personal Noise and Knockouts, even Giggle Factor, references, and Bel,Mah, Esp, Lap, Neil, Tesp, and not one e-mail or comment, that says, hey, Rick, I like that, it was very funny..by the way, if anybody, still cares, I'm feeling better this evening, thanks mainly, to Hong Kong City, Chicken Noodle Soup, large and the Chicken and Eggplant in Garlic Sauce, large, sadly, my Voodoo bead, that I wore Monday, afternoon, broke already, Son of a Bitch, who would place a reverse curse on Rick or my saloon. Posted by Hello