NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Saturday, April 30, 2005


More excuses for not responding to a fun evening/day Jamming:

1-I would but Nonkinsense will be there
2-There's no single men / women
3-There's no married men / women
4-They're All Gay
5-They're all gay in the studios by the elevator
6-I don't know the songs you're playing
7-I know the songs you're playing
8-I'm having my tubes tied
9-It's the night of my vastecomy
10-On religious principle, I'll say no
11-Another piece of god damn spam
12-Berliner pays better
13-Montay can score me some of the finest Columbian
14-Where's the drugs?
15-Where's the sex?
16-Where's the rock n roll?
17-The lead singer hates me
18-The drummer despises me
19-The bass player loates me and makes too many spelling errors
20-The sax player curses my entire family under their breath, and does not think I should be using as many commas as I do.
21-I'm having my hair done
22-My boyfriend's back
23-He's A Rebel
24-Hey, Mr Tambourine Man
25-Busted
26-Busted on Coke

27-I would, but, I have this thing with Immigration
28-Isn't there a good movie playing
29-I'm going to be on the TKTS line
30-I have tickets to Good Vibrations and Streetcare Named Desire, you know, STELLA, STELLA, CAN YOU SING OR PLAY DRUMS?!!??
31-I'm doing a photo shoot
32-I'd rather be shot in the head
33-I'm a leper
34-Can't control my Personal Noise at night
35-I have family coming in from out of town
36-I'm having my family for dinner from out of town
37-I'm eating my family from out of town in a tribute to Jeffrey Dahmer
38-They're doing the same thing on Murray Street, cheaper
39-They're doing the same thing on Murray Street, on Crack
40-They're doing the same thing on Murray Street with door prizes provided by Number 24.
41-They're doing the same thing on Murray Street and giving away passes for New York Dolls and or the Harry Smiths.Posted by Hello