NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005


Don't call me Red... I may be new to your stuff, Ira, I know you play bass, guitar and keyboards, not very well, but that was Murray Street, a long time ago, I had to get a bass player other than Bender or Abel, but, I think I know why most people, have, if not, outright Hatred for you , are nonetheless PISSED OFF! By the way, have you tried searching for Sandy or Pat, or Pat's friend Susan, how about Claire, Sandra Would ?

That is great!!!
Thank you very much for the support.
Have a great day,
Jennifer

Actually I sent the great Jennifer Marks a Nonkinsense.blogspot.com e-mail with my attempt at promoting to my hip and hip surgery Nonkinsense readers the Kick Ass, Touching, Sweet and Funny, Jennifer Marks Album, featuring Avalanche, Live , Naked and High School Reunion, released in 2004 with a legitimate label and web site, available at all fine music stores and on-line. Visit jennifermarks.com thank me now or thank me later, readers.

Best of luck with the interview.
Jen
PROFJEN NOT ONE OF THE MARX'S
Posted by Hello

posted by NONKINSENSE @ 4:31 PM


Post a Comment