NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Sunday, May 29, 2005


Once again, Dad, thanks for writing the caption in Pen or Marker back in '53...We both know, Mom, has something to say: Ira, tell everybody, I paid for my own Wedding, my parents were poor, but not as poor as Daddy's.., And your father lost his father when he was eight , I don't think he ever got over it... Also, tell everybody, that we did not have music at the wedding because my sister Nettie died at 31 the year before and your father was nice enough to postpone the wedding because of it...Also tell them that Abe proposed at the Chinese Restaurant on Flatbush, Seven-Eleven...OH, I just thought of something, 7-11 that must have been the address, 711 Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn, am I smart, BRILLIANT TEEN...Brilliant Teen, tell everybody to CALL ROSE! Posted by Hello