NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005


Part of the reason I do this stuff, on-line, in my underwear, is that I'm able to communicate with beautiful, dynamic, successful women, who, remember me with good feeling, don't think I'm psychotic and would actually return my phone calls from Burbank and have it charged to a famous TV and Radio Personality...I miss you Pam, the spots are in the next day Package from FEDEX.

Wow. I certainly am not that thin anymore!
Pam


In a message dated 5/31/2005 5:23:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, IRA1211 writes:
Great Beach Day, even for a fixed up Coney Island. GOT, GOT a lot of Audio and Technical Problems at the start...Ironed out later on.
Ira
And for all that, we GOT on the 10 O'Clock News!!!! (Channel 9 -- clip when I get it!!!)
Posted by Hello