NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Monday, July 18, 2005


Hey Wise Guys and The Soprano Crew, Don't call my brother, Big Pussy on his 50th Birthday, only I can do that.

Ira,
Please pass on our (Lori and myself) Happy 50th Birthday wish to Norris. In his honor I attach the number one song on the Billboard Charts the day he was born! editor's note: the song is "Rock Around the Clock."
Donny and Lori

Ronnie says, "Thanks."
Wish your brother a happy birthday for us, too!
Eliot

(I USED TO BE A) BROOKLYN DODGER -Dion, who's BIrthday is also today, thanks to Paulie Walnuts for the contribution.
Yesterday somehow slipped by me
It died like an old forgotten friend
Didn't I just turn sixteen In May
Now thirty-five's just around the bend
I throw the dice in all of the alleys
C'mon baby, let 'em roll
And boys, If you weren't from Flatbush
Jack, you didn't have any soul
I used to be a Brooklyn Dodger
But I ain't a hitter anymore
You know I had a reputation
I loved to hear the home crowd roar
You know I never had a nickel
Just my freedom, girl, and the time
And now all I have Is a memory
Of a strut dodger in ins prime
Now Haley's comets are remembered
as flash across the sky
And if I had my leather jacket
I swear I'd give it all another try
I used lobe a Brooklyn Dodger
But I ain't a hitter anymore
You know I had a reputation
I loved to hear the home crowd roar
I used to be a Brooklyn Dodger
But I don't play there anymore. -
Posted by Picasa