NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Indian Queens, Happy Birthday Lori.


'Indian Queens' Nick Lowe
I'm going back to Indian Queens Cause it's been so long And I've gone wrong every place I've been I left it all in Indian Queens So I'm gonna go back and see if it's still there in Indian Queens
I left there age 18 and soon found myself on the pitching deck Of a freighter bound for panama by way of Santa martin There I got in murderous fight So I skipped north to Canada I worked for a couple in Yellowknife But the woman caused me to move on
I'm going back to Indian Queens Cause its been so long And I've gone wrong every other place I've been I left it all in Indian Queens So I'm gonna go back and see if it's still there in Indian Queens
Drinking and brawling I drifted south Where I worked the rigs off Galveston One day a shark took a diver's leg And I dove in and drug him out He said he's leave me everything But he died before he could sign a will
now I'm going back to Indian Queens To see what there's still there for me
I'm going back to Indian Queens Cause its been so long And I've gone wrong every other place I've been I left it all in Indian Queens So I'm gonna go back and see if it's still there in Indian Queens... Nick Lowe

Before I forget, loved the term paper on the Big E...Happy Birthday Lori! - I know it's a couple of days early, but, I get Nervous on the Road, But Couldnt Stay at Home and forget, August 1...Time Wounds All Heals, I used to say, but, it's nice to be touch again, even after The Rose of England...Did those two guys, actually, think, that they could leave the party because they had to get up early on Sunday morning ?