NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Friday, July 15, 2005


OK, Which one of you was responsible for Lavatory Services last night ?

Load up on guns Bring your friends It’s fun to lose And to pretend She’s overboard Myself assured I know I know A dirty word Hello (x 16)With the lights out it’s less dangerous Here we are now Entertain usI feel stupid and contagious Here we are now Entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yea I’m worse at what I do best And for this gift I feel blessedOur little group has always been And always will until the end Hello (x 16) With the lights out it’s less dangerous Here we are now Entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now Entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yea And I forget Just what it takes And yet I guess it makes me smile I found it hard Its hard to find Oh well, whatever, nevermind Hello (x 16) With the lights out it’s less dangerous Here we are now Entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are nowEntertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yea-smells like teen spirit, Nirvana.



Come here sister.....Papa's in the swingHe ain't too hip...about that new breed thing He ain't no drag Papa's got a brand new bag Come here mama....and dig this crazy scene He's not too fancy....but his mind is might cleanHe ain't no drag.Papa's got a brand new bagHe's doing the Jerk....He's doing the Fly Don't play him cheap 'cause you know he ain't shy He's doing the Monkey, the Mashed Potatoes, Jump back Jack, See you later alligator.Come here sister Papa's in the swing He ain't too hip nowbut I can dig that new breed babe;He ain't no dragHe's got a brand new bagOh papa! He's doing the Jerk Papa...he's doing the Jerk He's doing the twist ... just like this,He's doing the Fly ev'ry day and ev'ry night The thing's....like the Boomerang.Hey....come onHey! Hey.....come onHey! Hey....he's pu tight...out of sight...Come on. Hey! Hey!-James Brown
Posted by Picasa