NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Thursday, August 25, 2005



For the love of Christ, quit already, that 717 hit you in the head enough times, yet ?.. They have you bending down so low for those Pretzels and Chocolate Chip Cookie Crumbs with those friggin' kneepads, just to keep on dicking you further up the ass. You did not listen to me after Lanham, what did you expect? Now, you are the butt of the jokes down there; goddamm Bag Runner, sent out on wild goose chases with garbage thrown at your feet, A fremder nar iz a gelechter; an aigener-a shand..You're the BOSS of the NONKINSENSE FAMILY, start acting like one, A tserissen gemit iz shver tsum hailen and bring me some real Chow Mein when you get back...Kreplach essen vert oich nimis...Laig nit op oif morgen vos du knest heint bazorgen.

Ira,

Too bad about the Jazz Times job, that sounded nice. I'm kind of happy to hear that you'll be returning home full time because I really get the feeling you're not too happy at your current position and I hate to think of my friends as unhappy. Think positive and something will come along when you get back home.

I'm thumbing through TV Guide and a trivia question tailor made for you came up: "What was the numerical designation of The Prisoner?" If a prize was at stake, I'd surely win! LOL Enjoy the weekend.

Jen

Cracking Up
Cracking up, l'm getting ready to go
Had enough, I can't take any more
No pills that I can take
This is too real and there ain't no escape
It scares the daylights
it makes a nightmare
l'm tense an l'm nervous.
Everybody all around me
Shakin' hands and sayin' howdie
l don't think it's funny no more
Craking up, iike a wron out shoe
Ain't wet, but the world's leakin' through
l'd run, but I find no pace
l laugh, but it's wrecking me
- wrecking me
It make a shiver, it make a shake
It make a monster, just like an earthquake
Everybody havin' fun
l don't know how the can ca¹y on
'Cause f don't think it's funny no more
@
At dead of night time, at crack of dawn
It comes upon me without warning
If I were a gunman I would shoot
l'd tear the hair out by the root
l'd make a knife out of a notion
All at sea in an ocean of a emoton
l don't think it's funny no more
l don't think it's funny no more
- crackin up
I don't think it's funny no more
- crackin up

Words and Music by Nick Lowe