NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Thursday, September 15, 2005



We caught you Nonkinsense, trying to pull a fast one on the Supreme Court of '60's Rock n Roll Knowledge. You meant to say Sunshine Superman and not Mellow Yellow by Donovan.


I made the Donovan correction soon after posting the original mistake of Mellow Yellow for Sunshine Superman.

Additional choices would include:

Jimmy Olsen's Blues-The Spin Doctors

Catch Me Now , I'm Falling - The Kinks (this is Capt America calling...)

I'm A Rocker-Springsteen, mentions The Batmobile.

I got a 007 watch and it's a one and only D A D D A It's got a I-Spy beeper that tells me when you're lonely D A D D A I got a Batmobile so I can reach ya' in a fast shake D A D D A When your world's in crisis of an impending heartbreak
I also would imagine some song out there mentions Dick Tracy.
this just IN, Iron Man by Black Sabbath.
Ira