NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

ELO Kiddies




You would think we would have done a a Top Five Favorite ELO song list ? 1-Can't Get It Out of My Head 2-Eldorado 3-Showdown 4-Evil Woman 5-Ma Belle



I believe not. By the way, the Britsh re-release of ELO II (I just have the American Relase) has Roy Wood and a track with Marc Bolan! ELO Top Five:

1. 10538 Overture
2. Ah, Look At Me Now
3. Can't Get It Out of My Head (Cut and Paste)
4. Anything from Eldorado
5. Wild West Hero
Donny

Top 5 favorite ELO. Not easy but here are some of my favorites

Evil Woman
Strange Magic
Can't Get It Out of My Head
Do Ya
Living Thing
So Fine
Sweet Talking Woman
Mr. Blue Sky
Telephone Line
Rock-aria
Showdown
Don't Bring Me Down
Tightrope
Shine a Little Love
Shangri-La
Calling America

Here is a strange thing. Mr. Blue Sky was used very prominently in the coming attractions for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but I don't think it was played in the movie itself. I could be wrong, but I saw the movie twice and I don't recall it being played, though it was definitely played through the coming attractions.

Rob