NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Veterans Day



Ira,
In honor of my mother and father here are my Top Ten for Veterans' Day. I don't mean Anchors Aweigh, Over There or God Bless America:

1. I'll Be Home for Christmas - Bing Crosby (If only in my dreams.)
2. Der Fuerher's Face - Spike Jones
3. Foreign Policy - Buckinghams (Attached)
4. Universal Soldier - Buffy St. Marie (Lori)
5. Waist Deep In The Big Muddy - Pete Seeger (Lori)
6. Where Have All The Flowers Gone - Pete Seeger (Lori)
7. Jimmy Newman - Tom Paxton
8. Talking Vietnam Pot-Luck Blues -Tom Paxton (L&D)
9. Luang Prabang - Patrick Sky ("Mourn your dead Land of the Free, if you want to be a hero follow me"...)
10. Flowers Of Evil- Mountain
Donny