NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Eric Stewart.


Happy Birthday to Eric Stewart of 10CC Fame.

Ira,
In honor of Eric Stewart's Birthday, My Top Five Favorites:

1. Feel The Benefit, Pts. 1, 2 and 3
2. I Bought A Flat Guitar Tutor (Brilliantly, the lyrics are the chords to the song)
3. I'm Mandy, Fly Me (Seemingly silly but on closer inspection of the lyrics...)
4. Flying Junk (One of the best songs about a drug dealer)
1-4: 10CC
5. (A) Groovy Kind Of Love - Mindbenders (Wouldn't you agree?...)
Donny


10CC Top Five:

Top Five 10 CC ( some question on songwriting credit(s) )
1-Rubber Bullets - 2 -Life is a Minestrone 3- Good Morning Judge 4- Dreadlock Holiday 5- I'm Not In Love

Ira