NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to 'ya.


“I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed; ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.’

1-Dream Weaver-Gary Wright
2-A Dream Goes On Forever-Todd Rundgren
3-#9 Dream-John Lennon
4-All I Got to do is Dream-Everly Brothers
5-Dreaming-Blondie

Ira,
I will digress slightly and list songs for Dr. King:

1. Abraham, Martin and John - Dion
2. Martin Luther King's Dream - Strawbs
3. Happy Birthday - Stevie Wonder
4. Hymn To Martin Luther King - Long John Baldry

"It Seems The Good, They Die Young..."

Donny

I knew I had one more for my fifth but for some reason could not remember Pride in the Name of Love-U2.
Donny
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: Dream
I was thinking of doing that instead, but, had only three songs came to mind. ( Happy Birthday-Stevie Wonder, Pride in the Name of Love-U2, Abraham,Martin and John-Dion)

Ira

*Honorable Dream Mentions:

1-Dream Police-Cheap Trick
2-Dream Baby-Roy Orbison
3-Dreams-Fleetwood Mac


Dreams: Fleetwood Mac
Dreams: the Cranberries
Dreaming: Blondie
If I Can Dream: Elvis Presley
On the Threshold of a Dream: the Moody Blues - one of my all time favorite albums.
These Dreams: Heart
Dreamboat Annie: Heart
Sweet Dreams: Roy Orbison


And two by that brilliant singer .... drum roll ....

Dreams Never Dreamt: Rob Watson
Daydreaming All Night Long: Rob Watson