NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Duck Season, Rabbit Season, The Political Season. Posted by Picasa 1-Shotgun-Junior Walker 2-Happiness is A Warm Gun-Beatles 3-Jeanie Needs a Shooter-Springteen 4-Bungalow Bill-Beatles 5-Shooting Star-Bad Company
I suppose this is in reference to Dick Cheney shooting one of his hunting partners. I'll give it a shot.

Straight Shooter: the Mamas and the Papas
Hey Man, Nice Shot: Filter
I Shot the Sheriff: Eric Clapton
Shot Through the Heart: Bon Jovi
Psycho Killer: the Talking Heads
Bang Bang: ZZ Top
Bang Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down: Sonny and Cher
Shoot Me Again ("I ain't dead yet... ") Metallica
All Guns Blazing: Judas Priest
Murder Inc.: Bruce Springsteen
Dead-Eye Dick: title of novel by Kurt Vonnegut
starriders