NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Monday, February 13, 2006

What's e-mail ? Peter Gabriel's Birthday, I don't remember, I don't recall.
Ira,
Happy Birthday to Peter Tork and Peter Gabriel. For Peter Gabriel, I allow myself a Genesis and Solo Top Five Favorites (tough to limit it to five either way):
Peter Tork (Composer or Singer):
1. For Pete's Sake
2. Shades of Gray
3. Peter Percival Patterson's Pet Pig Porky
4. Long Title: Do I Have To Do This All Over Again
5. Auntie Grizelda
Peter Gabriel (Genesis):
1. The Fountain of Salmacis
2. The Musical Box
3. Watcher of the Skies
4. The Battle of Epping Forest
5. The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
Peter Gabriel (Solo)
1. Sledgehammer
2. Here Comes The Flood
3. No Self Control
4. Solsbury Hill
5. Big Time
Donny

For Valentine's Day:
1. Love - John Lennon
2. Love Me Do - Beatles
3. Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) - George Harrison
4. Choose Love - Ringo Starr
5. My Love - Paul McCartney (not one of my faves but appropriate)
Posted by Picasa