NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Saturday, April 15, 2006



1.
The taxman's taken all my dough And left me in my stately home.

2.

Once upon a time, I had a little money. Government burglars took it long before I could mail it to you. Still, you are the only one. Now I can't let it slip away.
3.

Don't ask me what I want it for If you don't want to pay some more

4.

Tax the rich Feed the poor
Till there ain't no Rich no more.

5.

Your mother who neglected you
Owes a million dollar tax.
And your father's still perfecting ways
Of making ceiling wax.

Ira,
On my Mom's 86th Birthday, during Passover, the only song that comes to mind is David Bromberg's/George Harrison's The Holdup (Tax time is coming give alms to the poor or I'll put a bullet right through your best liver, wealth is disease and I am the cure..). Once again brilliant choices on your part.
Donny