NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

You're A Winner Charlie Brownonkinsense



Hi Ira,

Sorry to hear this if it was something you really wanted to try. However, it probably means that something better is on the horizon.

Keep plugging away and it will all work out.

Cheers,

Marcia
Ira,

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't get the job. Don't worry, maybe it wasn't meant to be. Something better will come along. Really, that's the way you have to look at it.
I'm in town till Saturday, then I'm away till May 11th. Call me if you want to talk.

Jeff
well, sorry the offer didnt come, but glad you're staying with us here in new york city!


talk to ya soon

mike
Ira,
I'm sorry it's "No soap, Radio" but glad to still have you in that "New York State Of Mind".
Donny

I am dissappointed for you...but in a selfish way I'm glad you are still a fellow New Yorker.
JL

Hey, Ira,
Stay positive. You will find the right thing for you in the coming days.
Best,
Laura