NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco De Mayo



Bueno! I left out the James Taylor and Steve Miller's Going to Mexico to keep it to five.
Donny
Subject: Re: Cinco de Mayo
1-Border Radio-The Blasters
2-Mexican Radio-Wall of Voodoo
3-Romance in Durango-Bob Dylan
4-My Old School-Steely Dan ("Well I hear the whistle but I can't go, I'm gonna take her down to Mexico...")
5-There's a James Taylor recorded song, with the lines "Oh, Mexico"...

Ira
Ira,
Cinco favoritos por Cinco de Mayo,

1. Mexacali Blues - Grateful Dead
2. What Am I Doing Hangin' 'Round - Monkees ("Just a loud-mouthed Yankee, I went down to Mexico.")
3. Henry - New Riders Of The Purple Sage ("Henry got pissed-off and said he'd run to Mexico..")
4. Mexico - Jefferson Airplane
5. Veracruz - Warren Zevon
El Donito