NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Monday, June 05, 2006

GP Holding Strong.



He's still there, but the others are gone. Glad it lives on, Buddy Lions. Yeah babe I know that it gets dark, down by Luna Park but everybody else, is squeezing out a spark That happened in the heat, somewhere in the dark, in the dark. GP

GP Lyrics Devil's Sidewalk
Took a walk down hell's pavement Took a walk down pulled by the tide I had to make some new arrangement Oh I thought I'd reach the other side Then someone opened up their mouth to talk They said (hey!) you ain't where you think you are You just landed on the devil's sidewalk Had a minor misunderstanding With a street lamp one night The smell of burning ... rubber hit my senses I thought I'd reach the other side When someone opened up their mouth to talk They said (hey!) you ain't where you think you are You're just stranded on the devil's sidewalk You're just stranded on the devil's sidewalk And it's cold, so cold and it's cold, so cold and it's cold, so cold No-one's got names, under the flames Everyone screams, hope its a dream nothing makes sense, everything's tense Wish I could say what it meant Took a long look down at the mirror Couldn't see my face at all Just those strait lines, leading to nowhere Oh I thought I'd reach the other side When someone opened up their mouth as if to talk They said (hey!) you ain't where you think you are You just landed on the devil's sidewalk You just landed on the devil's sidewalk...GP