NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

That's Not funny, that's Slick!





Hi Ira,

JP told me that he saw you at the Mermaid Parade yesterday. He said that you told him that we did a tight show.

I was very pleased with show. Going by the audience response, we connected. That's what its all about. Communicating with other people through music.

Yesterday, I only received 2 emails. One from Joe, and one from Janet.
Janet said - "whadda show everyone loved it!"
Joe sent me a picture (with no message). Here's the picture.

I always order a DVD of the show, and I did so this time. I'll make you a copy when I get it.
Touch base with me during the week.

See you soon.

JG
and from JAF :
great show, keyboards sounded great...where do we go from here ... find a bag for tonight, what am I going to wear? go to lower broadway to get boots? new skirt? make hair different, put on makeup with trowel... You Go Girl ! Somehow, don't think the rest of Slick have the above to think about. Ira

Smoke, them J.'s : Slick comprised of J.Goldstein, J. Noser, J.Ficara, J.Morris, J.Ira J.Gagliardi, & J.Panessidi gave us a great mix of music from the Grateful Dead to the wonderful vocals of Janet singing an Alice Peacock tune “Send My Heart Back Home.” Studio J