NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

When I'm 64, Gospel According to Rob / Paul



Some of my favorite songs written by Paul McCartney. In no particular order

1) All My Loving
2) I Saw Her Standing There
3) Can't Buy Me Love
4) Things We Said Today
5) And I Love Her
6) We Can Work It Out
7) Michelle
8) Eleanor Rigby
9) For No One
10) Got to Get You Into My Life
11) Here There and Everywhere
12) Penny Lane
13) I Will
14) Let It Be
15) The Long and Winding Road

16) Maybe I'm Amazed either studio version or live
17) Beware My Love live on Wings Over America
18) Venus and Mars/Rock Show/Jet live on Wings Over America
19) Live and Let Die - once again, the live versions are far better than the studio version
20) Jenny Wren, Commander Starriders
Posted by Picasa