NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Drongos, Summer of 1983...Best of the '80's For Sure!


Seems like yesterday , New York Time... Thanks Ira my god we were all so skinny.

How are you guys?

Jean celebrated her Birthday the other day and we had a party.

I found all the masters etc and they sound better with age.

See You - T
Very cool. Thanks guys. I don't believe I have anything from Liberty Plaza. Bit sad isn't it? That Plaza is no more. I'm in the middle of a family reunion at present but will be in touch once the dust settles.Cheers boys. Stan
Hi Ira, Jean here.Thanks for your birthday greetings. I had a great party with lots of music and dancing and friends. Tony forwarded me your email and pictures. God we were so young and skinny! Good to hear from you,and stay in touch. Cheers, Jean.


Posted by Picasa