NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Fountain of Reviews


Thanks everybody who took part in the Fountain of Blues Show and the abbreviated Bob and The Buzztones, last night at The Bitter End. Yeah that was such a quick tossed-off set by at the end that when I got up for work this morning I was wondering why I'd stuck around but it was good to see Keith play and fun to see you play with those guys. And I liked that your keyboard was scrabbling around on its shelf when you were pounding on it. -J.Mo. It was my pleasure Ira. I thought you played a GREAT set! We had most of the band there last night, except for Jamie who couldn't make it. Did you speak to Joe at all? I didn't see him after his set with Eight Men Out.

Looking forward to more summer fun! Have a GREAT weekend! -JG

Hey, Ira!
Great show! Thanks for inviting me along.
LMcK

Yo, FOB'ers:

Reviews were generally fantastic, and a special thanks to Ira for the extra glue.

It looks like we are not getting back to rehearsals until after Labor Day.
When we do get together, it's agreed that all will be ready to play:

Lover To Cry - (FOB#2, last song)
and
Good Woman Gone Bad (FOB#4)

If anyone has chord progressions, or other details worked out,
please send out to whole group.
Thanks,

TP