NONKINSENSE

Adventures of an Analog Man in the Digital Universe, with a little help from my friends and relations.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Road

Posted by Picasa He came in through the bathroom window?

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Got to be a joker, he just do what he please.

No the concert's going to be on the top of the building, not crossing the street.
Have you seen Polythene Pam? Abbey, Sheepshead Bay, Neck, Cortelyou and Beverly, I thought we were not going out on the Road after San Francisco. Can we at least walk on some Avenues?

You stick around and it may show.

Can we stop for Thai in that place Roy Wood goes to?

What I said was "Paul is Fred," I was comparing my band with yours, you know, in that Paul can play all sorts of instruments, so well, like guitar, bass and keys...I'm looking down in the picture to see what I'm playing. Wait, it's coming together, D7 plus 9. Wait again guys, are you sure you can't use another rhythm guitarist?